We have received information that due to the COVID – 19 exposure the following Lagos hospitals have suspended operations ranging from 2 weeks to until further notice:
1. St. Edwards Hospital, Ajah Lagos
2. Premier Specialist Hospital, Victoria Island, Lagos
3. Vedic Lifecare Hospital, Lekki Lagos
4. First Cardiology Consultants Hospital, Ikoyi, Lagos
5. County Hospital, Ogba Lagos. 6. St. Nicholas Hospital
Consequently, all staff and/or family members who may have visited the hospital or staff who may have been in contact with anyone who visited any of the above-listed hospitals between April 10th, 2020 and April 19th 2020, are required to self-isolate or call for a test.